To ensure that every child’s happiness, wellbeing and progress are central to all we do.
- To respect and celebrate every child’s uniqueness
- To encourage every child to achieve their full potential
- To offer a range of developmentally appropriate activities that nurture and feed the unique interests and abilities of each child.
- To work in close partnership with parents to assist Gateway Pre-Schools – in providing high quality care and education speciﬁc to the individual needs of their child.
- To develop and empower a skilled and knowledgeable staff team, developing the strengths of all practitioners to support and extend children’s learning and development through each child’s interests and abilities
The Board of Directors wish to continually respond to the demanding standards to which they hold themselves. Every decision related to the educational policies of the pre-school will be made in collaboration and with highest regard to the mission, vision, and values of Gateway.