Trinity Gateway Community Services is a Charity.
We care about children – not our bottom line!
Our aim is:-
- To provide opportunities for children to access quality care and education.
- To provide advice and support for families in respect of childcare and early years education.
What we do and how we do it
Gateway provides a range of services to children and families in the Gosport and surrounding areas, employing over 60 staff and looking after 400+ children
Gateway – Brockhurst
Gateway – Elson
Gateway – Brockhurst Avery
Gateway – Grange Rowner
Gateway – Leesland
In particular Gateway provides:-
- Pre-school facilities with flexible hours
- Ofsted Registered and Inspected
- Breakfast and after School club facilities (Gateway Brockhurst)
- Funded places for eligible 2 year olds
- Free places for every 3 and 4 year old
- 15 hours extended entitlement for working families for 3 – 4 year old
What is Trinity Gateway Community Services all about?
Trinity Gateway Community Services builds a better future for children, families and local communities. We are a charity with a Christian ethos.
At Gateway, children are at the heart of all that happens. From taking part, being given responsibility, through the development and encouragement of independence, through the creation of a stimulating environment and through enabling children to thrive safely,
- The quality of our care and learning enables every child to achieve their full potential and aspire to take their place in the world
- The quality of our care and learning enables every child to achieve their full potential
- Our partnerships with parents and the wider community ensure we work together to provide the very best opportunities for children.
A Christian ethos underpins our work with children and families through:
- Care & Compassion
- Love for one another
- Love for nature and animals
- Diversity and equality: Learning about, accepting and honouring, the differences and similarities between people
The Board of Directors