- The aim of Gateway Pre-Schools – is to provide a welcoming, stimulating, safe, and happy home-like atmosphere for children
- Our staff are trained/experienced in work with this age group
- Each child should have the security and the freedom to develop at his/her own pace
- Children’s abilities should be identified, respected and encouraged in a developmentally appropriate environment.
- A warm, secure relationship must exist between the adult and child, which encourages and enables the child to better use the environment, and through play develop knowledge of themselves and their world. They will learn to socialise, develop new skills, make decisions, develop emotionally and start to gain some independence
- All adults working with children should be actively involved in planning programmes of activity in collaboration with children which promotes children’s physical, personal, social, emotional and intellectual development
- All children should be treated equally and with respect. Diversity should be recognised and positively embraced
- Parents, families or carers are children’s ﬁrst educators and role models. Partnership with you is vital for children’s development and wellbeing
- An agreed code of conﬁdentiality appropriate to the childcare setting must be adhered to when working with children and families, which establishes clear expectations about the sharing of information whenever there are child protection concerns
We would be delighted to show you around any of our Gateway Pre-School locations. Please call 02392 982 360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.