To ensure that every child’s happiness, wellbeing and progress are central to all we do.
- To respect and celebrate every child’s uniqueness
- To encourage every child to achieve their full potential
- To offer a range of developmentally appropriate activities that nurture and feed the unique interests and abilities of each child
- To work in close partnership with parents to assist Gateway Pre-Schools – in providing high quality care and education speciﬁc to the individual needs of their child
- To develop and empower a skilled and knowledgeable staff team, developing the strengths of all practitioners to support and extend children’s learning and development through each child’s interests and abilities
We would be delighted to show you around any of our Gateway Pre-School locations. Please call 02392 982 360 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.